Slow week here. I didn't have the camera out much. The lens is all smudged up and needs to be cleaned off, and, honestly, who has time for that?
Chopsley (she's the dog) finally ruined her knee. She injured it a couple years ago and she takes medication every day to help with the pain. She finally tore the meniscus and shredded her cruciate ligament while running around like a 'tard. Since she is our first-born furry child we are more than willing to pay a board certified vet to rebuild her knee with a steel plate and lots of screws. Hopefully she can get the surgery in the next week, we don't like watching her hobble around on 3-legs.
With her new bionic knee we expect her to get a paper route to help pay for the procedure.
Anyway, here's one of the Honk and his sherpa. This is how I vacuum.
Yes, I'm serious. I really do vacuum on occasion.
and then here's Maddy in her pearls. We have a few rose bushes and she loves picking flowers and arranging them in vases. She's pretty good at it.


1 comment:
i used to vaccum with kaden in the bjorn...hey, ya do what ya gotta do!
Post a Comment