This is Jed, our latest foster Lab. He's nearly 8 years old & his owner died. He's a fatty, but an overall fantastic dog.
Hank uses him as a stepstool. Jed doesn't mind.
Hank uses him as a stepstool. Jed doesn't mind.
I make him watch "The Biggest Loser" for inspiration. That, and lots of walks (he loves his walks!) are helping him shed those unwanted pounds!
Hank has discovered the joys of movie night and, like his sister, is unable to watch a film without popcorn & chocolate milk.
As it should be.
I don't mind,
he will outgrow it soon enough.
he will outgrow it soon enough.
Chopsley would like some crawfish.
Maddy won't eat them but will, of course, strike an artsy pose.
Hank is thrilled that mowing season is in full swing.

2 comments:
I love all the pics!! Hank is too cute and I love that he likes movie night, mowing the yard with his dad. I love that Maddy wants to hold but not eat crawfish. And the new foster is adorable...even if he is overweight. :)
Such cute kids Gillian, they are getting so big!
Post a Comment