A couple months ago I signed us up for an October half marathon in Kansas City. I need a goal to train for & a half is about as much of a goal as I can stand. I'm down to 16 weeks of preparation.
This is my entourage.
The brown dog won't go more than a couple of miles. The black dog will run until he has a heart attack.
The boy is happy as long as there are snacks.The girl stayed home with Caleb while I ran.
It's "me" time.
(not really, but it's better than nothing)
Caleb recently found out he'll be TDY in October so he won't be able to run the half with me. But that's why I signed up for a run in KC, my parents live there & can watch the kids.
It'll be fun.
Maddy got a haircut last week. At the last minute she decided on a shoulder length do. She likes it because it's easy to brush & it looks pretty.

2 comments:
You MUST call me so we can meet at the finish line :) If I am alive when I cross it...
Sassy hairdo Miss Maddy!
Post a Comment