This morning I decided to cancel our plans to go to the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History (we just call it the Dinosaur Museum) after the kids had an epic meltdown over Simba the stuffed lion. I was not about to take the kids out in public so I announced they could watch me mow the yard instead. Maddy was not pleased, she loves that museum.
They played with chalk instead & Maddy wrote a message:
That is a skull & crossbones making the dot of the exclamation point, in case you're wondering.
I didn't notice it until after dinner. When asked who would write such a thing Maddy shrugged, "I guess someone was mad at their mom. Glad I had a good day!"
5 comments:
She makes me laugh! :) Sorry.
Glad it was a GOOD day message!
It was all part of her diabetical scheme
ha!
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment