Wednesday, March 21, 2007

LASIK Update

I got LASIK'ed yesterday afternoon and that was not a fun time. Luckily it only lasted about 30 seconds. And the Adapin they gave me beforehand was pretty fun.

The rest of the day my vision was blurry, like I had Vaseline in my eyes. I was never in any pain, either, which is always good thing. I took a few Tylenol PM's just in case though! Mainly I laid in bed listening to various podcasts Caleb downloaded for me. This American Life and The Brewing Network's "Sunday Session" were my favorites.

This morning at my follow-up appointment I had 20/20 vision. How cool is that?!? I don't know what my vision was before, but my contacts were a -6.5 (that's pretty bad).

Anyway, just wanted to update you all and if any of you are waffling about the surgery - just do it! It is amazing and so worth it.

No comments: