This year was Caleb's first Halloween with Maddy - they went trick-or-treating and had a great time. I stayed at home with Chopsley and handed out candy. It was nice.
I didn't see any good dog costumes this year so Chopsley had to be a kd lang again (see last year's Halloween post for the comparison picture. eerie, isn't it?). Maddy has been wearing her cowgirl outfit everywhere for the past few weeks and was thrilled that the dog dressed up too.
close-up of Jazzy (Maddy's name for herself when she's a cowgirl) and kd. Don't worry, Chops really does like to dress up, she just doesn't like her picture taken and would rather not be touched by Maddy.
At Maddy's request, Caleb carved happy, sad, and disappointed jack o' lanterns
To celebrate the start of my 3rd trimester, today I brewed a batch of chocolate hazelnut porter. I'll bottle it in a few weeks and enjoy it sometime in February.
Other random fall pictures --
taking a break from making pumpkin pie.
pumpkin carving. We don't know why Chopsley was so worried about it, but she stayed very close and would occasionally lick the pumpkin. She's getting weird in her old age.
click on the pictures to make 'em bigger
2 comments:
So the picture of Jazzy chillin in the garage while your making beer is priceless! Love that girl!
You look great for starting your third trimester!
This is an awesome post!! :) Seriously...cracks me up! Jazzy is such a cute cowgirl name...and Chopsley looks great.
Post a Comment