Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Four Years Old

Maddy is Four Years Old!!
I went through all of her previous birthday pictures to see how big she's gotten.

From this...



First birthday



Second birthday



Third birthday



to this...


She had a good birthday, other than falling at school and busting her chin open. No stitches, thankfully. Gina came over for dinner and we feasted on pigs-in-a-blanket, carrot cake, and root beer. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Maddy!! (Belated...) She's so cute! Sounds like you guys had a fantastic birthday feast!

Mindi said...

Hey - scarred up chins run in the family! I've had my chin stitched up two different times . . . or was it 3? Last stitch job was needed after I fell while running - after teaching exercise for two hours I felt so good at 9pm that a run was called for - the cracked sidewalk disagreed. I drove myself to the ER on Wheeler AFB since the then-hubby was TDY. Sound familiar? Maddy & I will compare chins next time we see each other!
Aunty M