Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finished!

hey look!
it's done!
I think it looks great.
What? Yeah, it's brown.. what were you expecting? Have we met?
Color frightens and confuses us. Brown is good.


Hank is rolling all over the place and quite proud of himself.

and one to show a future prom date...
Ariel the mermaid plays with sidewalk chalk.
I love the bra. And the pose.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

That was so nice of you to position the fan so it aimed just right on little Ariel. I love the bra and the pose too, I think the tats add the little extra needed to make the picture what it is!

bmartiny said...

The bathroom looks great. The kids are getting so big. The pictures are priceless. I love the Ariel outfit. I will have to send her a copy of her Aunt Erin in her Ariel suit.

Kate said...

Is this going on the front cover of the next issue of Mermaid magazine? She looks like a model. You should get her into pageants immediately. I think you'd be an awesome stage mom. ;)

Amanda said...

I love the pictures of the kiddos! Henry is a super cutie...and the Ariel pose is just too hilarious! The bathroom looks great, too.