Today was not too exciting. Went to Target, played in the backyard kiddy pool, watched the cat catch a snake in the backyard, rescued the snake and set it free, threw a tennis ball at the cat, etc., etc.
We're supposed to go to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks, but I just got word that the squadron has different ideas for Caleb. The squadron also does not like our other planned vacation to Kentucky in August so looks like that's changing too. Great. I love the months leading up to deployments, always so much fun. Oh well, we'll sort it out.

this isn't weird is it? I mean, to have it in Hank's room. We like Blue Dog, we like alligators, and, well sure, we like vodka! Caleb's mom got Hank a couple of nicely framed Blue Dog prints and we all agreed the Absolut ad, while not exactly nursery appropriate, was still our favorite.
Hank got a new swing at Target today. Ten minutes after I put him in it he fell asleep. It's fantastic.




1 comment:
I'm glad work is going well for you! The kids have gotten so big...how cute!! Glad he loves his swing. We've registered for one; let's hope she likes it!
Sorry about the deployment crap!
Post a Comment