Thanks, Ginny! We have a Nikon D50 we got from Costco 4 years ago. I take lots and lots of pictures and get a few good ones. Thankfully, memory is cheap! Caleb is better at framing, lighting and other photo aspects (he took the pics of us sledding) while I depend on cropping and the "enhance" button on iPhoto. It does help that kids and animals are the primary subjects, they are so photogenic.
2 comments:
What camera do you have? Your pics are always wonderful! I'm sure some of that is related to the skill of the photographer too!
Thanks, Ginny! We have a Nikon D50 we got from Costco 4 years ago. I take lots and lots of pictures and get a few good ones. Thankfully, memory is cheap! Caleb is better at framing, lighting and other photo aspects (he took the pics of us sledding) while I depend on cropping and the "enhance" button on iPhoto.
It does help that kids and animals are the primary subjects, they are so photogenic.
Post a Comment