Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Jed

We've been fostering Jed for over 2 months. He's a good dog with one goal in life: to be next me. Any time I leave the room he is right behind me. Any time I come back home after being gone for any length of time, he has a stuffed animal in his mouth & is beyond ecstatic to see me. He knocks over the kids sometimes in his exuberance, but he can't help himself. 
He is The Jed.


When the kids are in the tub Jed feels the need to rescue their bath toys & take them to dry land.  It's one of the many services he provides.

Jed knows that the kids are a good source of snacks & will leave my side if he sees string cheese. Hank is his best bet for a handout, that boy loves to share with his dogs.

For some reason, not many people want an 8 year old black Lab. I can't imagine why not, older dogs are past the destructive phase of puppyhood, just want to hang out & most importantly, they're housebroken! 

No comments: