Hank is TWO years old! Well, on the 5th. I'm a little behind in updating this thing. Sorry.
All he wanted was to eat his cake in peace, but then Maddy saw the camera. He's used to her.
All he wanted was to eat his cake in peace, but then Maddy saw the camera. He's used to her.
The boy doesn't talk much. He says "yeah", "NO!", "mom", "dad" and that's about it.
He does whine & bark like a puppy though, which makes me think that fostering those 8 puppies last year must've left some impression on him. He's very responsive to clicker training. You think I'm kidding? The kid will sit for a treat. (Maddy makes him, I try to distance myself from the whole thing)
That's what happens when you're raised by Labrador puppies.
He's long & lanky, weighs about 28 pounds & he's nearly 3 feet tall. There's a 20-month old in our swim class who weighs nearly 40 pounds. Yeah, FORTY. I'm glad my kids are skinny. whew.

2 comments:
Yikes!! 40 lbs?! Crazy! I say that, but Shawn's sister's daughter is about that age and weighs almost that much (38 lbs, I think). She's apparently "in proportion" considering her height and head circumference...
Happy Birthday to Hank!
I can't imagine trying to hold a 40lb toddler. I hold Hank all the time but wouldn't be able to if he were that big of a chunk.
Maddy turns SIX next month & she only weighs 46lbs! She's always been in the 50th percentile, maybe even a little less since she lost a few pounds before we figured out she had diabetes.
Post a Comment