I'm constantly fighting clutter around the house. It's a losing battle, but I do try to take a few things with me as I go through a room & put them where they belong.
Unfortunately, the kids & animals have the same idea.
Jed is never without a stuffed animal, they're his babies. He leaves them in the backyard & all over the house. When I wrestle with the kids Jed gets stressed out & rips the stuffing out of his babies. More mess.
Hank rummages through kitchen & bathroom drawers & leaves his treasures throughout the house. He carries a stepstool around the house so he can climb up to snag a t.v. remote or picture frame off a high counter. I cannot find one of our remotes, it's in a special place, I'm sure.
Maddy sheds her shoes & jacket & leaves them in the kitchen. The girl has several feather boas that can't seem to stay in her room. The cat attacks them & then I find random feathers in my bed!
KitKat also steals Maddy's cotton balls (used every time she checks her blood sugar, about 7 a day), shreds them, & leaves me to clean up.
Chopsley.. actually Chopsley doesn't do anything! I love that dog.
Hank also enjoys stripping off his clothes & diaper & jumping on his new big boy bed. I came across this scene this last night.

No comments:
Post a Comment